Questions We Would Like to Ask Ohio Health Director Dr. Amy Acton
1. Since November, numerous Ohioans, ourselves included, have experienced a significant Covid-19 like virus that tested negative for both flu and pneumonia. Is it possible that this disease was here earlier and a number of us have already experienced and recovered from it?
2. If the answer to question number one is yes, then is it possible that a significant number of Ohioans have developed a “herd immunity” to this virus?
3. If the answer to questions one and two are yes, then aren’t the underlying assumptions about the spread of the virus fundamentally flawed?
4. At what point will we know whether the assumptions about this virus are correct or not?
5. If the assumptions about the virus are wrong, then how quickly can we begin to reopen Ohio?